A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.5k Members

Symptoms of HIV infection

Hi,

I had protected sex using two condoms(one over the other) and had french kisses , with a prostitute in the month of october 2010 and exactly after 6 weeks, I could see thrush or yeast infection on my tongue and tingling or burning sensation in my feet all the time. These symptoms lasted for exactly a month and in the month of January 2011, everything was alright...I had repeatedly gone through HIV (ELISA/Immuno dot method) and could always found its negative. Had given samples at two private diagnostic clinics and both posted same result as it is negative. In month of April 2011 i.e.  exactly 6 months, after I had sex with the prostitute, the results were posted negative from two diagnostic clinics which used ELISA and immunodot methods. Now Again I could observe the thrush and tingling from the month of June 2011 and till date continuously. Please let me know if this is symptom of syhpilis or HIV infection or HIV has progressed to AIDS? I am requesting the help of medical experts on this forum  to guide me as what should I do to get it confirmed if it is AIDS or HIV or syphilis or any other STD!!!

BR,
milo
1 Responses
You don,t need to use 2 condoms at once.Thats how they break.You never had an hiv risk and all your negative hiv test results are conclusive and proof of this.Post on the STD forum for other STD related questions.This forum is Hiv specific.All the best and try to stop worrying.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.