HIV Prevention Community

Symptoms of HIV infection

I had protected sex using two condoms(one over the other) and had french kisses , with a prostitute in the month of october 2010 and exactly after 6 weeks, I could see thrush or yeast infection on my tongue and tingling or burning sensation in my feet all the time. These symptoms lasted for exactly a month and in the month of January 2011, everything was alright...I had repeatedly gone through HIV (ELISA/Immuno dot method) and could always found its negative. Had given samples at two private diagnostic clinics and both posted same result as it is negative. In month of April 2011 i.e.  exactly 6 months, after I had sex with the prostitute, the results were posted negative from two diagnostic clinics which used ELISA and immunodot methods. Now Again I could observe the thrush and tingling from the month of June 2011 and till date continuously. Please let me know if this is symptom of syhpilis or HIV infection or HIV has progressed to AIDS? I am requesting the help of medical experts on this forum  to guide me as what should I do to get it confirmed if it is AIDS or HIV or syphilis or any other STD!!!

BR,
milo
You don,t need to use 2 condoms at once.Thats how they break.You never had an hiv risk and all your negative hiv test results are conclusive and proof of this.Post on the STD forum for other STD related questions.This forum is Hiv specific.All the best and try to stop worrying.