Teak, please answer, where are you

Dr. Hunter says that he never gurantees that somebody not infected. What does that mean? Even after a 4 month post negative Eliza test? I guess that means one can never say that 3 months is definitive. This is confusuing. Please answer.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
dont go outside during a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonka...i am just going to give up here.  we have all given it our best shot...at least i know i have.  i'm afraid that i cannot do anything else to help you because you refuse to help yourself.

i wish you well
Helpful - 0
Lizzie,
   Dr. Edward says that One could be still converting, but the chances that one (like me after a four month negative test) is HIV possible is likely as being hit by lightening? Any thoughts please?
Helpful - 0
ok, thanks
Helpful - 0
it will be the same negative your problem is you cant except it because you stay on the net reading about hiv it got so bad on me that i went and got help and stayed there for 3 days best thing i ever done maybe you should do the same

when you constantly read about something the fear builds up and all hell breaks loose
Helpful - 0
Ok, thanks, man. I cannot even sleep. So I went for another test, that would be after 7 months. I get the results on Tuesday.
Helpful - 0
good point shadow...

i would say that when ppl finally accept...and i mean REALLY accept their negative result...their symptoms disappear.  this is what has happened on this forum over and over again.
Helpful - 0
nope once i accepted my negative a week later they were all gone just like that its all in the head man when you let something get you down your mind and body take over
Helpful - 0
Thanks. But do you still have symptoms?
Helpful - 0
hes cant garantee nothing usaually when he says that some one has just had an exposer which is not your case you have had more testing than needed i stopped at 84 days if that helps you any
Helpful - 0
Come on Alienshadow, please answer my question; Dr. Hunter says that in one of his posts yetserday. Is this not a concern. Please help.
Helpful - 0
You now have 33 separate threads that you have made to different MedHelp Forums and Communities, typically asking similar questions, including the one you have asked today and (and which was answered) in the past.  You do not have HIV.  Carbon dioxide exposure in the past will not keep HIV from being detected or weaken your immune system at the present time or future.  In the face of repeatedly negative tests, symptoms are of no use whatsoever and you should seek another explanation for them with your regular doctor.

I do however have advice.  Clearly you are plagued by unwarranted and ill founded anxiety over your prior exposure.  This anxiety is harming you and needs to be dealt with professionally.  It is destructive and harmful to you.  I say this only in the interest of your health.  EWH

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT MAN YOU DONT HAVE HIV GET ITAND MOVE ON
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community