HIV Prevention Community

Terrified because of possibility HIV Exposure ... PLS HELP

I had vaginal sex with person I hardly know on October 8th. Both of us has also taken the ORAQUICK ORAL SWAB test and both of our results were negative.
We also had oral sex (me to her). I also has used a condom but I was drunk and don't know if the condom broke.
After 2 weeks of exposure I got some rashes on my chest and hands. I have consulted a General Physician (MD) and she told me that the rashes are not from HIV and it might be because of folliculitis. After 3 weeks I started to have joint pains in both the elbows and knees. I have learnt from WEB that these are all the symptoms of Acute HIV infection. Please tell me if I am at any risk in this situation. She told me that the last time she had unprotected sex was nearly 7 - 8 weeks ago.
So, would ORAQUICK ORAL SWB provide a near accurate results for a person infected with HIV in 7 - 8 weeks??
Also please tell me if I have to get tested again. If yes, please tell me whether I can take it at 6 weeks after exposure??

Thanks..

It is a 4th generation test
Take care
Did you have unprotected sex? If yes have a duo test at 4 weeks. If it was protected forget about it. Oral sex. You receiving or giving it to her is not a risk for hiv.
Hi..  Can u pls tell me what a duo test is??
I have taken a 4th generation antibody/antigen test at 29 days after exposure and I have got a Negative test result.
Is this result conclusive??

so do u think that I can celebrate this negative result with out any further testing.. PLs advice me.....

Thanks...
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/167465/Whats-the-best-HIV-Test-
No need for further testing. Read the article written by a dr who does hiv testing and is a hiv specialist. You do not have hiv.
Im not a doctor to say that 21 days is conclusive. I follow the general conservative rule that 28 days is conclusive. Like most of the senior's here.
Hi.. So do u think the 28 days test of 4th GENRATION DUOS TEST is conclusive??
Yes it is clear conclusive at 28 days