HIV Prevention Community

Test Results Conclusive?

Answers please to the following:

2 - 3 weeks after a possible exposure I developed a rash on my chest.  Some spots blistered and were filled with puss.  No other symptoms.  The rash was around the hair follicles on the chest and lasted for around 2 months in that state.  Even now (over 4 months post possible exposure) signs of the rash are still present and some new spots appear from time to time around the hair follicles.

At around 3.5 weeks I took the PCR RNA test for HIV / HBV / HCV, the results of which were all negative.

At almost 4 months I took both the instant antibody and also HIV Duo (HIV 1+2 Abs / P24 Ag screen), the results of which were all negative.

Questions:

1. Are the test results conclusive of a negative or does a further test need to be taken at 6 months?
2. How long can a ARS/HIV rash last?

Thank you in advance.  
Conclusive. You're HIV negative.