HIV Prevention Community

Testing after 4 weeks?

How acurate is testing after 4 weeks?  

I've had enlarged armpit lymph nodes for a month now (it start on day 4) - in past month I've had three minor fevers a night - stomach pains. And recently I've havnt gone to the washroom for 4days - finaly went but it was slight diaherea - I took a laxative the day after and I went but diareahish. My tongue tingles and breath reaks - I dont see any excessive white spots but this started about same time as my constipation. Can anxiety cause all of these?

I fingered her and dry humped her, I made sure I didnt not enter. But is there any way i'm infected?
No, no way you would have HIV.. You dont need to test at all..
Forget about it. Even if you entered there is no risk.
Don't you have more important duties? Don't think about it.
Please get your immune system check.

Post your results .
I had unprotected sex with hiv positive lady. i made it only once and it took hardly 2 minutes to 3 to finish. i tested after three weeks and again after 4 weeks all appeared negative.
do i have to test again
Start your own thread to ask your questions.