HIV Prevention Community

Testing and Risk Question

Hi doctors, I've really liked reading all your answers and comments. I have a question. I'm a 28yr old, bi male in NYC. Last November 2011 at the beginning of the month I had unprotected sex with a transgendered woman. Then mid-November I had sex with another transgendered woman who I'm 90% wore a condom (I received). Whether she wore a condom or not, she did not cum inside me (mouth or anus). I then got back together with my girlfriend at the end of November. I haven't had sex since December 5th because I want to make sure I'm clena.and have gotten the rapid HIV test:

December 28th, 2011
January 12th, 2012
January 25th 2012

All were negative. Is this conclusive? I ask because I got tested again this past Wednesday (February 15th, 2012) with my doctor (they took blood, not sure what test that is) and won't find out until Tuesday. Kind of anxious. When the nurse at the free clinic tested me on the 28th of December 2011, she said the window period was 3 months. But she said on 1/25 when I got tested again that the window period is now 6 weeks with the tests they administer so it changed. Is this accurate? Thanks for your help.
The test result you receive from your latest test will be conclusive.Expect it to be negative again.
There are no tests marketed or sold to give a conclusive negative test earlier than 3 months post exposure.