HIV Prevention Community

Testing question

I had Protected sex with a guy of unknown status 3 months ago.  At 4 weeks I got tested for STD's including HIV and everything was negative. At 2 months I got tested again as instead of havIng to make another trip to come in and get the results they told me if they didn't call then everything was okay and if they couldn't reach me by phone then they mail a letter saying I need to come in.  I didn't get a call or a letter and that was a while back. Should I still be worried or is it safe to say I'm negative or do I need a 3 month test.

I also just recently have oral to the same guy is there a need to be tested at 3 months from giving oral sex. I asked if he was clean and he said yea he's 100% sure he has nothing
You had PROTECTED SEX,and the oral sex was zero risk from Hiv transmission.No risk for you and you can stop testing.I believe you have already been made aware of this in a previous post.
you had protected sex , so there is no risk of HIV and you do NOT need to undergo HIV test! Oral sex = NO RISK OF HIV
Relax and move on