HIV Prevention Community

Testing

Just to be on the safe side I got tested for HIV after a PROTECTED sexual encounter with another male because he touched the condom on his pebis when he first put it on a realized it was the wrong way and switched it around.

4 weeks after I got tested and negative
2 months after I got tested and they said if I revivers a call to come in than something came back abnormal. And I haven't received a call or letter so I'm assuming the results were negative.

I also gave oral sex to a guy 4 weeks ago and I want to get tested at 6 weeks but it a week from Thursday but I'm anxious.  Does it matter if I test a week shy of 6 weeks?

Are my results assuring?
Of course it doesn't matter, you've never had an exposure.