HIV Prevention Community

The waiting

Since my potential exposure, the waiting and testing is the worst. Seeing a new bumps on my skin  or looking at the one on my forearm the won't go away hearing both mine and my girls stomach  make all kinds of sounds at night  for no apparent reason. Knowing we both lost significant weight over the last month and half, the canker sores.

The emotional side of this is where I think the help is  is most needed.
Q. Does anyone know North American based services that have call in counselling services.

The anonymity is key at this stage, I've tested at 5 weeks (n) and had my partners test as well all negative. But I did catch Chlamydia and I had a hard time coming to terms with that and then having to tell my girl. Given what happened over the last month I feel like my mental break is still to come. If theres any one has any info or have used counselling service available online or through an 800 type situation that you found effective. The contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
If it makes you feel better, ARS rashes don't have bumps and don't itch.
It all helps . Until week 13 the more I can find out about what is and what isn't helps.  Makes for a better nights sleep.