The wound contact prostatic fluid

Hello, I come from China, gay men, I use translation software, so it may not be smooth
September 11th had an unprotected oral sex, anal sex and protection
October 7, with a male masturbation to each other, my penis may encounter his prostate fluid, later found the penis skin is very red, there is discomfort, but no bleeding. Since October 16 has been a dull pain in the stomach, diarrhea.
1. So is there any risk  , I need to test?
2. If you need to detect when should I go?
Protected Anal sex, unprotected oral sex, and masturbation are all not a risk for HIV. There is no need to test.
My oral sex without condom use, and my penis may be wound, contact with other people's body fluids, it is safe
Have professional personage to and answer, very anxious
Oral sex= no risk for hiv, unprotected anal sex = risk for hiv. If there is no penetrative sex. There is no risk for hiv.
What about wounds touch mouth prostatic fluid
please help me
You had no hiv risk.
I venture to, may I have your authority in the field of HIV? Or can I completely trust you
Apologize again for my offence
I'm very sorry, because I fear for several days, for the people in the community I don't understand, so I'd like to know if you know a lot of knowledge about HIV
Thank you again
You have been answered a couple of times. Don't knwo what more you want from this forum.
last questions
Whether HIV from the wounds of the damage on my penis into my body?
NO, that has been answered
thank you

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community