HIV Prevention Community

Thinking

I found out that the girl i slept with doesn't have any std's or hiv, she even had test results to show me. I believed her.

i wanted to know. if both partners are clean are there any chance of getting something? It would be useful to know for the future. Although i'm going to be a lot smarter next time. Anxiety was and still is killing me a bit.

Come on man are you for real, You just asked if both partners are free and clear of STDs can you still get something im no doctor but id say NO, Although pregnancy is sexually transmitted LOL , Have fun and be safe.
As long as you know when she took the tests and if they were taken at the proper time then there is no concern of contracting anything. Use latex condoms correctly and consistenly and you won't have a concern of contracting HIV.