HIV Prevention Community

Tiny Cuts Red Streaks Between Thighs & Testicles

I noticed about a week ago that I have what looks like to be a rash on my inner thighs that does not look raised and there is no pain. I also noticed what seemed to be red streaks that run between my testicle and thigh area where the skin overlaps. When pulling back my testicles I noticed that there seemed to be what looked like little open cuts that run up along where the streaks are. It seems to be where the skin overlaps. I have seen nothing that looks like herpes or std..but am not sure what it is since there is no pain and the rash does not itch..the open cuts do not even burn..
For questions about STD's please post in that forum. For questions about herpes please post in that forum.

See a Dr for your rash. This is not HIV related.