HIV Prevention Community

Too many symptoms to brush off

Hi I know your probably going to tell me to bugger off, but since my last exsposure symptoms seem to be mounting up.

My last exsposure was in march around 2-3 weeks after this I got tonsillitis consisting of White spots on throat swollen on one side of throat and neck node hot but did not particullarly have a temperature and I did ache allover last about 3-5 days then the antibiotics cleared it.

My only exsposure would of been oral sex her to me and me to her the sex was protected, I do remember having a small wound at the back of my gums where my wisdom tooth had caught my gum, however I didn't think it was a risk as I was only licking the outside of her vagina not putting my Tongue in.

Now over 4 months later I have a lump come up on the bone behind my ear it's saw but very solid and I have had neck ache constant for about 2 months and a head ache

all I want to know is should I test and is tonsillitis a early sign of primary infection.

I promise I'll take the answers and never post again

Thanks.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.