HIV Prevention Community

Unprotected Cunnilingus - Hiv testing needed?

Dear, Moderators -

2 years ago in July'12 , I received protected blowjob (condom intact) from a Romanian escort at a high end club in Vienna. I also performed unprotected cunnilingus on her for a short while. There was no intercourse or any other form of sexual activity except for kissing.There was no fingering, masturbation, penetration (either digital or penile). However, there may have been some nipple sucking.

She seemed clean and I am assuming she was HIV negative. There was also no visible signs of any labial sores, lesions, etc from visual inspection (she was clean shaven below). I did suck on her labia and clitoris, but not sure how much of the secretions/fluids were present which could be a cause for risk. I am assuming that she was not on her period. My oral health is good. I have not had any health issues after that episode. I had brushed my teeth around an hour or two before this incident.

As her status was unknown and I performed cunnilingus on her, what are the chances of me contracting HIV from that single episode (I have had no other sexual activity after this episode)?  I am due for a pre-employment medical test and I am a bit nervous about an HIV test being included as part of it.

Can I assume and be confident that this was a no-risk/zero-risk situation for me?
Your were not at risk.

I wonder why would you have an HIV test in a pre-employment test. It is illegal in a lot of places.
Thank you for your comment/assessment. Appreciate it!

In India, most pre-employment tests include HIV and VDRL tests. I think it should be made illegal here too as it tends to lead to a lot of workplace discrimination.

Teak/Lizzie/Vance -  

Your thoughts on the risk and on the inclusion of HIV testing as part of pre-employment test?
Agree with firefly