HIV Prevention Community

Unprotected sex in pregnancy

I had an unprotected sex in 5-month of my pregnancy, I got tested at 2, 3 and 4-month point (the 4-month testing taken 14 days after the childbirth). I am scared that pregnancy can cause delayed seroconversion, I am still experiencing symptoms like lips and tongue burning (burning mouth syndrom) and numbness in my muscles. I am definitely going to take another test after 6 months, I just need your opinion on the negative result of my tests taken up to now - do you think they are conclusive enough?
Can changes in immunity system during pregnancy also alter (i.e. prolong) the hiv window period?
Thanks for your reply.
Hana K.C.
your test results are conclusive..you are not hiv positive...you dont need further testing...max window period for hiv is 3months..