HIV Prevention Community

Vaginal frottage

I had an incident a couple of weeks ago where a stripper performed nude frottage against my penis (skin to skin contact). The lady was a little rough and gave me a small cut on penis. No vaginal penetration at any point. Two days aftwards I had discharge from penis which I received meds for and it cleared up. Test results for gonorrhea and chlamydia were negative however. About 6 days after incident I wake up with dizziness and malaise that goes away usually by noon. Is this a symptom of ARS? I don't have a fever, rash, or any other flew symptoms. I have lost a few pounds in the process. I have been really anxious, nervous, and losing sleep. Paranoid that my mistake gave me HIV.  FYI, I did take the 10 day HIV test week so I am awaiting my results. Should I be
COMMUNITY LEADER
Frottage is a zero risk event for HIV.  Sexually, a penis MUST be inside a vagina or anus, unprotected, in order to transmit HIV.  Since you stated there was no penetration, you aren't at risk, even with cuts or scrapes.

Your symptoms are not ARS since you had no risk, and there is no reason to test for HIV.  Any test you take will be conclusive and negative, since you had zero risk.  There is no information that you could add to this event that would make it a risk for HIV.
I really hope you're correct that there was no risk or minimal risk. I am dying over here and worried that I have made a catastrophic mistake that's outside my normal behavior- never have done that before.
It's not minimal risk.  It is NO risk.  You did not get HIV from this event.  You need to find a way to put this behind you and move on.  The best advice I can give you is to immediately stop searching the internet for evidence that you got HIV.  You did not.  
I'll do my best. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post.
One other question, do you guys stay up to date with your HIV advice/info? And would you be aware of any known cases?
We rely on the opinion of expert doctors so the opinion you received is effectively theirs. HIV science is 40 years old and well understood at this point so your situation is unlikely to create transmission in the next 40 years of your life either.
Thank you
I wanted to come back to let you know that my PCR RNA test taken after 13 days was negative.  I am moving on. Thanks again for the help.
People like you who were never exposed to HIV would obviously get a negative test result. Thanks for confirming what everyone already knew would happen.