Very Worried About the Situation

Hello. English is not my native language. Sorry if I make any linguistical mistake.
Exactly 95 days ago I had a risky exposure with a woman. I had some symptoms. For example, my lymph node in the left armpit is enlarged for the first time in my life, 3-4 weeks ago. I still have it. I can not feel it with hands but I can feel it when my arms are closed and I can recognize it form the mirror. I had negative fourth-generation antigen/antibody combo test at 30. days, third-generation antibody test at 75. days, fourth-generation combo test at 86. days and finally another combo test at 93. days. So, should I stop worrying? Do you think my test results are conclusive?

COMMUNITY LEADER
What was your risky exposure?

No matter what, your results are conclusive.  You should forget about this event and move on.  You do not have HIV.
We were using a condom but she took it off and we had 3 min. sex without a condom. She told me that she had unprotected sex, one month before. She took a third-generation test the next day and her result was negative (but as I said it was third-generation test). Then I've took 30, 75, 86, 93 days test and all were negative.
I hope you are right and I do not have HIV.
You don't have HIV.  Your tests are conclusive.  Stop testing and move on.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community