Very stressed, is oral sex put me in hiv exposure?

The day before yesterday I went for a massage and the massage lady gave me a blow job, and then I ejaculated on her breast, is the blow job put me in any risk of hiv?
I am very stressed,
Thank you in advance.
BR, Jon
Could anyone kindly answer me, pls.
No it is not a risk
Thanks, Vance

does it mean the saliva of the lady's does not put me at risk, and I don't need hiv antibody test, am i right?
You are correct
Thank you again, Vance.
I think I am stressed out cause I got this phobia, I know kiss(with tongue in each other mouth) is as the the same as this blow job, kind of, right? i think i need to be rational, could you explain it more explicit to me, many thanks.
Saliva is not infectious.
understand.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community