HIV Prevention Community

Want information on RASH!!

Had a query, did not know where to go. So am posting here again.

Since the morning I have developed a slightly itchy rash around my chest and stomach area. Is it matter of concern. Its a red patch very faint one. Am in 6th week of exposure (protected oral and protected vaginal).

Best Regards,
Yes my exposure (June 15 2014) was unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex condom was intact). The entire act lasted merely for 10 minutes.

Firstly i had few red spots on my chest which went away. This was after one week of exposure. Then from this morning i had a small red dot again appearing.

Sometimes i have mild sore throat but am a chronic pharyngitis patient so that is normal to me. I did test in 12 days which came negative.

The rash is somewhere in between chest and stomach area.  
You didn't have an exposure as you had protected vaginal sex and HIV is not transmitted by oral.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.