HIV Prevention Community

Was this Acute HIV?

About a year ago I was involved in a threesome with another male, a girl and myself (male). In my opinion my only possible exposure could have been precum (if she had any) in her mouth from him. (I'm not eve sure if this is a possible form of transmission). About 2 to 3 weeks after this incident I felt fine but developed what look like a read had about the  size of two fifty cents pieces with 6 zit type things directly in the center of my chest right above where my heart would be. Upon this happening I flipped out worried about HIV. Even though I felt fine I took my temperature and if I recall correctly it was like 99.5 or 100.1, a day later my temperature was normal. (So maybe slightly high but not drastic). I still continued to feel fine but it took the rash like a week to go away.  It does seem like 3 days after the rash developed I woke up in the morning covered in sweat. (not sure if this is a night sweat). At the time I dismissed it as nothing because I never really felt sick. I'm wondering if I shouldn't have. Any one with any input or more knowledge on the subjects opinion would be appreciated.
Sorry this was suppose to say I developed what appeared to be a red rash about the  size of two fifty cents pieces with 6 zit type things directly in the center of my chest right above where my heart would be.
Oral sex is not a risk of HIV transmission.
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.  The only thing that scares me is could it haven't gotten into my system from the other guy? She was going back and forth between myself and the other guy. He didn't cum in her mouth but there could have possibly been precum. Any opinion or knowledge you have is once again appreciated.
It doesn't work that way. Saliva contains over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibits HIV transmission.
Thanks for your expertise and knowledge, it has put my mind at ease.