HIV Prevention Community

What are common ARS symptoms

Hey all,
Wondering if a sore throat on one side is related to ARS? I have had no fever but have had this sore throat on and off for a few days now. In the beginning it was very mild and accompanied by tiredness but wasn't constant. Now the sore throat is persistent throughout the day and localized to one side only. The muscles in my neck are also a bit achy but again only on one side. I am in the process of being tested routinely but was hoping to eliminate some concerns in the mean time. What are the most common ARS symptoms to look for?
HIV has no specific symptoms. If you had a risk the only way to know your status is by testing.