HIV Prevention Community

What are the chance of me gettting a disease?

i had a sexual intercourse with a private escort  2 days ago in her private apartment. I asked her if she was healthy and claimed that she is and did a health check up last friday (She could be lying).

Questions:
1. Could i get disease from sucking her nipple multiple times?

2. She refuses to kiss me or cum in her mouth but went on giving me a natural blow job without condom.....
   I noticed her teeth was yellowish and crooked but i could not tell if her mouth is infected or not

3. When i placed my hand in her vagina, i felt something like a big pimple ... and it feels like touching an erected nipple .....Is that a healthy vagina or not? Should i be worried even if i use condom while penetrating her? Yes i only had sex with one escort in my life and technicallly a  virgin....
I am sorry if you have answered the question multiple times
There is no risk of hiv transmission for this incidents.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
thank you for your reply