HIV Prevention Community

What are the most common ARS symptoms

What are the most common ars symptoms?

Would it be a fair assement to say that if you do NOT have the Rash or the Swollen Lymphnodes glands that you do not have the ARS symtoms?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

you have been assessed as not having a risk.  time to move on.
I don't feel as if i have posted excessively, No one has said i have no risk? & no one has answered this question.

I honestly have no intention of flooding this forum, and have no OCD like charecteristics i would really just like an answer to this particular question to ease my mind if possible.

Thanks a lot
you guys are doing a great service for people
If someone knows the answer to this id be extremely thankful
You had protected sex and at no time were you at risk.
Teak,

Oral sex has a slight chance of contracting according to most sources
I will get tested in about a month
I realize that people go crazy and have ocd on this forum
i also realize u guys are doing a great service and probably find these people annoying
but i am simply asking for a single simple awnser to help me ease my mind.
I promise you i am not one of these ocd cases
I would just simply like to know Would it be a fair assement to say that if you do NOT have the Rash or the Swollen Lymphnodes glands that you do not have the ARS symtoms?
Teak, if you have an opinion or knowledge on this could you pleaseeeee tell me
I have classes and i cant focus on anything except trying to figure out how often stupid Rash is involved in ARS cases since i did not have this

Thanks Much
You may not have OCD but you clearly have anxiety.

Answering your question will just give credence to your theory that you were at risk, and further fuel your anxiety. None of the volunteers on this forum believe that you were at any risk from either protected sex or oral sex and the answers will not change.

Further, it is a complete waste of time for you to try to figure out your status based on any symptoms that you may have or may not have experienced. Many people who contract HIV do not experience ANY symptoms.

Since you are sexually active with multiple partners, then regular STD testing that includes HIV is advisable. And since you have never been tested and are obviously anxious, there is really no reason not to test. You should expect your HIV test result to be negative.
I cant grasp exactly why im being denied information based on the fact that i was not at risk to a question that doesnt at all bring up risk.

Since it is obvious to me that all of you have nothing but good intentions though, i trust that there is some reason for this and i wont make any further posts on the subject, since it seems to be a problem for me to do so.

Thanks Joggen for further explanation.

Thanks again guys for helping people its much appreciated