What is my risk of HIV by fingering a female sex worker

Hi dear doctors and expert,I fingering a female sex worker about 4 weeks ago,is there any risk of HIV by this?
I felt very anxious about this,do I need a test ?

COMMUNITY LEADER
Hand to genital is a Zero Risk. You were never exposed to HIV risk therefore no need for any test
Hi Sir,I did a 4 weeks test,result is - do I need to test after 6 weeks?
Hi Sir,thanks for your reply,but my finger touched her excretion for more than 10 mins,this makes me very anxious.
COMMUNITY LEADER
HIV does not penetrate through intact skin
Hi Sir,thank you for the suggestion,I did a 4 weeks about 31 days test,the result is negative,I still feel anxious,because there are so many different answer about the window time,do I need to do an other test?
Sir can my 4 weeks negative result considered conclusive? Thank you so much for your suggestion
Hi Sir,I still feel anxious,I did a4 weeks test with 4th Gen the result is - do I need a 6 weeks test ?
So Sir,4 weeks "-" doesn't mean anything?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You had no risk and you did not need to test at all.  ANY test you have taken is conclusively negative, as you did not have any risk.  Stop testing and move on from this no-risk event.
Hi Sir,
another question is,I touched her boobs during this incident,is there any risk?
I still feel anxious and I am afraid about that..

Thanks for your suggestion

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community