HIV Prevention Community

What is risk of getting HIV with protected sex with multiple sex workers

Back in May I had protected intercourse with 3 sex workers during the space of a week. 4 months after having intercourse with the last sex worker I tested negative  

1)is this result reliable after 4 months?

2)does this test result cover all over the sexual acts during that week? (It was do taken 4 months after having sex the the final sex worker)
The reason why you tested negative is because you had no risks,protected intercourse with no condom failure rip apart means your safe.
Thank you for the reply.
Just to clarify, is a negative result after 4 months is reliable? And does it cover all of my risks within that week?
You didn't have any HIV risks for the test to cover.  You took an unnecessary test for a disease you had no risk for.

Any HIV test is conclusive 3 months after a risk event.