HIV Prevention Community

What is the chance of Hiv by rubbing condom with cuts for Final Ejaculation

I had sex with a prostitute ,although i used condom.. 1.before wearing condom she scratched her vagina with fingers and touched my penis for erection(nothead).
2. after Sex i removed my penis and rubbed my condom for final ejaculation after I feared of Finger cuts and possibility of Hiv...
I tested for Hiv using PCR.DNA at 18 days and Hiv Duo p24 at 28,54 days and antibody at.75 days all came negative......
1) What is my risk of Exposure.....
2) are these tests enough and can I move on ?
You had no HIV risk and your tests were a waste of time - which is a good thing.

HIV is instantly inactivated in air and also in saliva which means it is effectively dead so it can't infect from touching, external rubbing or oral activities. It doesn't matter if you and they were actively bleeding or had cuts at the time either because the HIV is effectively dead.  
Only adult risks are the following:
1. unprotected penetrating vaginal
2. unprotected penetrating anal sex
3. sharing needles that you inject with. Knowing these 3 are all you need to know to protect yourself against HIV. Your situation is a long way from any of these 3.
Even with blood, lactation, cuts, rashes, burns, etc the air or the saliva does not allow inactivated virus to infect from touching, external rubbing or oral activities. The above HIV science is 40 years old and very well established so there is no detail that you can add that will make your encounter a risk for HIV.