HIV Prevention Community

What it the exact WINDOW PERIOD for HIV DNA by PCR tes?

1) How many days it will take to reflect the changes in DNA structure after the sexual exposure?

2) I mean, after approx.1week or 1 Month of exposure if I do the DNA by PCR test, is it enough time to reflect the change?

3) I also mean if both of the report comes negative, after some period can it be changed?

4) What it the exact WINDOW PERIOD for HIV DNA by PCR test-
   Is it 1 month for DNA Pro virus by PCR test?

5) Please let me know all these answers...anyways I have already done my 1st HIV DNA by PCR and the report is HIV-Negative but this is only after 9 day of exposure. Also I have just given (on 19th of August) my blood for HIV DNA by PCR test for the second time and this time after 30 days of exposure.
Now what ever report comes, will it be final, or I have to do any HIV antibody test (ELISA) again?
PCR tests are not approved diagnostic tests. Get an antibody test at 3 months to obtain a conclusive test result.