HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members
Avatar universal

Where to get a DUO HIV test? (Atibody + P24)

Any idea where I can get a DUO HIV test? I am in the New York / New Jersey area. I can not find a place that offers these tests. Thanks for your help.
1 Responses
188761 tn?1570897452
I'm not sure if you get a p24 AG test in the US however try calling your local HIV/ AIDS help line and ask them about it, they'd be in a much better position to help you with the same.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.