HIV Prevention Community

Where to take HIV test in Jakarta?~Thanks!!

Hi, guys, i had a sex experience with a sex worker 7 weeks ago in Surabaya, now I am working in Jakarta. Feel anxious because during that sex experience, my condom was broken!!!~ WTF... I inserted and had some actions, suddenly found sth wrong and the condom was broken...Then out and ....

Anyway, where can i have HIV test in Jakarta? Public hospitals? Any good recommendations? I knew no privacy in Jakarta... a little afraid of that.... thanks!!!
its good if you can wait till the 12 weeks mark and test. i wouldn't saw it was low risk but its not a high risk either as you were wearing a condom but it broke halfway.