HIV Prevention Community

White tounge after 5 months negative test

I tested negative at 1 ,2 ,3 ,5 months post exposure , and for all STD as well .. I know its conclusive after 3 months post possible exposure , however the fact that I tested in a developing country make me doupt the test result , because I live in africa where I got my tests .. I have a white tounge which might be oral thrush .. Could the tests results I received not accurate ?
Another issue , the number in the test changes every time I got it non reactive 0.05 and then non reactive 0.10 ? !!
Thank you
Your test after 3 months is 100% conclusive. You don't have HIV. Number doesn't matter as long as your result is non-reactive. Please see your doctor if you have any health issues and they are not at all related to HIV.
So you dont think in developing countries like where I live tests are not accurate ?

What was your exposure? If it was condom vaginal/anal  sex you had no risk.
You've tested conclusively negative. You do not have HIV.
It was vaginal sex with condom but condom broke and oral too .. Iam afraid that results might be false negative as I done tests in labs that seems to be not well developed .
Your test was conclusive.
Yes you are right teak however.the fact I tested in untrusted labs in developing country make me.think.again , could the result be false negative ?
Appreciate your replies
No it couldn't. Accept your negative result and move along.
Thanks for your advise teak , I wanna share this experience with you , when I done the 2 months test , waiting for the result so stressed , I open the aite of the lab where I find the result , I saw my name and result as follow .. HIV antibody test : authenticated . I didnt know the meaning of authenticated as english is not my native language , I opened dictionary and translated the word , the word means confirmed , I though that the test is confirmed to be positive ..... I was shocked , I though about my family my friends I took alook to my whole life as it ll be destroyed , I didnt cry but I felt fear , fear that I never felt before ... I lost control for 1 hour befor I open the file.itself and view the result to be non_reactive .. I dont know but I wanted to share this with all of you and you too teak .. This experience was the reason to help me stop smoking , take care of my health and appreciate life ........... TEAK I was following your posts when I was stressed about that issue , you helped me alot , dont stop what you doing .. I am proud to be one of community members .
Thank you all