Why Dr.HHH said differently about this oral sex case?

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---Prevention/Worried-about-HIV-risk/show/1657750#post_7558729

In his post he said he can't say the client don't have HIV, but in his previous posts, he always said it's ok for oral and the clients don't have to test. Why is the difference?

Thanks!
"If you remain concerned despite my reassurance, or if your sore throat and other symptoms continue, I would urge you to return to the GUM clinic.  You could even print out this thread and take it along as a framework for discussion.  But in the meantime, I would urge you to not be concerned about HIV.  That's a very unlikely scenario here."

If the guy insists he's got HIV, what can the doctor do EXCEPT tell him to test..

You had the same trouble too..

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community