Will I get HIV by trying on earrings

I bought a pair of earrings from a store and I know for sure in that store if a customer wants to put the earring into their ear piercing, they can. So I bought a pair, and I disinfected it with the disinfect cotton given by the store. I didn't notice any blood. I disinfected it with hand sanitizers at least three days in a row and put it under the sun on my desk. Will I have any risk of contracting hiv by putting it on eventually?
No you don't have any risk for HIV.

HIV spread by:
Unprotected vaginal/anal sex
sharing IV drug needles
mother to child.

thank u for your reply.but is it possible that the previous customer who tried them on had hiv and bled on to them. the amount of blood is so small i cant see it. then will my sanitizers kill the however little hiv virus on them?
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
Thank you for your detailed explanation.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community