HIV Prevention Community

Will Results effect immigration ?? Pimple and Rash that never goes away

Hey, if I have a bad HIV results, will it my status. In addition, I have a white pimple that is on my penis and has not yet to go away , pluse I have rash on my chest, that is there for almost 3 weeks now.

I am scared.

Please give me your inpute on the status.
its called stress and anxiety in your case. acquire your negative result and move on
You are a prime canidate for deportation, the INS should have a van drive you to the testing facility and then ship to East Goatekistan
Are you kidding me ? You guys are all telling me this **** is in my head..
I can understand why you guys are pissed for me not testing, but what about symptoms ?

Yes, immigration, they want  my medical... fudge, I hate my life.

Atripla, is that single dose ?
GET TESTED!!!!!  JHC- you have not even tested and you are sure you are positive.  Yes, we are telling you it is ALL in your head, ALL of it.  Stop filling up the forum with these useless posts.  You don't have HIV, therefore Atripla is not for you, maybe some Paxil though.