Will i get HIV?

I went to this massage parlour for a full body massage followed by body to body massage.. At first she gave me a full body massage followed by body to body massage , during this period her genetil might have rub against my genetil without a condom .. after tht, she put on condom on me and gave oral for 10  seconds.we then had protected sex for about 5 minutes .. i ejaculated but the condom did not break.. she took out the condom with tissue paper and threw it away. After tht , we had shower and i went away ..

My question is
1) am i in the risk of getting std or hiv ?
2) what should i do now?
In answer to your questions:
1) This forum is specific to HIV so you'll have to post your STD questions on the STD forum. You had no risk for HIV from what you described because you used a condom. Protected sex using a condom is not a risk for HIV. Repeat: You had NO risk from what you described.

2) Do whatever you want since, repeating, you had NO risk for HIV.

There is no detail you can add that will make this a risk. Therefore there's nothing more that needs to be said.
After the massage my body is quite itchy .. is it because of the hygiene of the place?
Only a doc can diagnose.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community