Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

Wondering about kaposi's sarcoma

I had a couple of encounters with someone a few months ago. I tested negative at 3 months, so i was not worried.

I was in the shower the other day, and found a dark spot on the inside of my thigh, about 1/4" long or so. There were other, freckle sized dark purple/black spots in the same area (inside of upper thighs, near genitals)

I actually scraped the skin where the large one was, and when the skin came off, there was very little bleeding, and the flash underneath was not discolored.

My question is could the possibly be KS? I know that I am probably crazy, but I figured I would ask. I had no early symptoms from early infection. So, like I said, I am probably crazy, but....
1 Responses
1494472 tn?1299614037
hiv and ks are different things

you do not have hiv,,,and that the case of this forum

ks evolution dependens on many factor ,, its true there some kind of cofactor with hiv ,, but thats not the case of this forum
moreover some mediterranean etnics suffer ks more than others etc

whatever the case NOTHING to worry about

have a good day  
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.