Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

Worried about being HIV positive?

About a year ago I had more then one risky sexual exposure twice. Before that I got tested every time I had sex with a different partner. But this time I didn't. About 6 months later after I got tonsillitis. I was pretty sick for a few  weeks. Well that cleared up and I was good for a while...then I had a phase where my hair was falling out. It stressed me out like crazy! That stopped after a while...now i feel completely fine except I have a rash now. On my thighs...little bumps, not itchy, not even really that noticeable unless looked at closely and in the light. It wont go away and I don't know what it is? I am getting tested Tuesday. I know i should of been more responsible and got tested sooner but in the back of my mind I was to scared in case I was HIV positive. So any advice? or what do you think?
3 Responses
first if u had unprotected vaginal anal shared iv drug users needles those are risky other than than its no risk
u can only know by testing if u had any of those
1361323 tn?1323898522
you are not HIV +. post ur results after u have tested and I will tell you ' I told you so'
I only had unprotected vaginal sex with two different men ( no three sum) just at different times (only sex one time with each) Just curious can your thyroid be effected if HIV positive? And I will def post my results...if anything i'm more paranoid and I have been one of the many who have worried my self sick though many different times that I "create" the symptoms in my head.  
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.