HIV Prevention Community

Worried about possible exposure.

I had protected sex with sex worker for about 3-4 minutes. During the sex, she came (she claims) with having lot of vaginal fluids all over my penis with condom on. I touched the outside of the condom with my finger and I could see the white fluid on my finger. what worries me is that is that my come or the come from the girl? If it was mine, did condom break ( I didn't see condom completely torn)?  If it was girls one, did girls come with lot of vaginal fluids.

Would there be any chance vaginal fluids might entered my penis tip during condom removal? or if condom was broken, and if there was a small leakage in the condom and vaginal fluids might have contacted with my penis.

I'm bit worried about the entire situation.

Would there be any chance vaginal fluids might entered my penis tip during condom removal? or if condom was broken, and if there was a small leakage in the condom and vaginal fluids might have contacted with my penis.  NO.  When condoms break, they do so catastrophically.  You wouldn't miss it.  Condoms are designed to break wide open, not get small holes that would allow for leaks.  Even IF a condom had a small hole, there wouldn't be enough of a fluid exposure.

Bottom line, you used a condom, you protected yourself....you have NO concern regarding HIV.
Thank you very much for your comments, really appreciate it.