Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

about swollen lymph nodes???

My question to members who particularly know about the swollen lymph nodes in HIV... ARE THSE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES VISIBLE TO EYE AND PAINFUL?? OR ONLY NEEDS DOCTOR'S DIAGNOSIS????
3 Responses
186166 tn?1385262982
you NEVER had a risk and if you have swollen lymph nodes (which i highly doubt) they are NOT hiv related.
Thanx for the prompt reply,
I dont have the swollen lymph nodes as of now.. but there is a pain in armpits and tonsils area.. thats why I am worried! But myself really cant see them swollen in mirror. I cant feel any kind of lumps but still it pains.. dont know why??? Thats why i juz wanted to know about the ' swollen lymph node' concept.
186166 tn?1385262982
stop looking for "symptoms"...you had NO RISK
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.