am having HIV symptoms after one week went to parlor massage?

I extremely scared about getting HIV and STD ...I visited a massage parlor like 1 week ago, big mistake. I will never do it again. I got a massage, hand job and s*cked boobs.. there is never happen penetration sex  ..I'm sure she was not lacteal...Than I started having very bad stomach problem, like constant testes pain,sweating ,kidney pain and cramping.

Is there a possibillty of having an STD or HIV after both massages?

many thanks,
You did not exposed yourself to HIV and therefore you can not have HIV.
Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV, and you should contact your doctor to find out what causes them.

Cheers
No exposure to HIV.
but the thing is i'm having sweating unnecessarily , flu-like illness and fatigue .

I'm extreamly worrying about this.......
You shouldn,t be worried,you had no risk and those symptoms are all stress related.
thank you guys.....
other she touched and I touched.... we kissed also...

those symptoms are all stress related?
not other virus symptoms like HIV, STD, herpes and other(skin to skin contact diseases)

You do not have an HIV concern.
am I getting symptoms  for other kind virus(s) is can spread by skin to skin disease(s)?
if you are having health concerns...see your dr.   it's NOT hiv related.
I feel so tired and sleepy too... This is my second week... Feel like getting fever ... Any advice for me?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community