HIV Prevention Community

am i at HIV risk , please help

Hello! Sorry for my poor English. My name is renji, i have 23 years old. :2 years ago  I have performed cunnilingus on a prostitute woman for about 5 minute and masturbate my own . My oral health is excelent, and she didn't *** in my mouth. The unprotected cunnilingus was my only unprotected exposure in all my life. , till now i didnt gt any of the  the symptoms of hiv and aids , not even a sore throat ,but my mind is not well now a days ,

do i gt hiv in future with this cunnilingus ???

Do I need testing???
am i at hiv risk ????
No need to worry about this exposure, you can not have HIV through this way
thanku so much :)
got tested today and result came as negative :) :) :)
Congrats for your result