HIV Prevention Community

am i at risk?

i have been done the blood glucose test when i pregnancy 28 week in a clinic, i worried that the dr forget to change the lancet and i have the risk exposure to hiv. the dr is using the multiclix lancet. am i at risk if dr forget to twist to change the lancet.
1. i need to do the hiv test?
2. am i at risk?
3. the posibility of infection is high?
4. is me over thinking
1-no
2-no
3-none with lancet even if it was used
4-yessssss
y u say 'none with lancet even if it was used"
is it because the lancet is non hollow, and the virus on lancet will die less than a minute?

Irrational thinking that a Dr is not going to do something that would put a patient at risk. This is a "what if" question and we do not deal with what if questions.
really is me irrational thinking? that means ' if ' this word only my personal opinion and my worried right even i din saw dr either got change or no change..
Overy worrying and over thinking. You are fine.
thank u. but i have a question, if the previous patient have hiv infection, i will be infected if dr din change the lancet? or hiv transmission through lancet is negligible? all is me over worried right, nothing answer with 'if' such question right?