am i infected?

i had sex with a sex worker 8 weeks ago. i used condom to protect myself. i withdrew before ejaculation and masturbated to ejaculation with the condom still on. then after removing the condom, i touched the tip of my wet penis.
and now, after 8 weeks, i got diagnosed with a intestinal infection wid fever. the fever lasted for 3 days and subsided while the infection remains. i also developed few red pimple like rashes. i have had such rashes in my childhood too..
i'm so confused.. m i infected?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Your not infected with hiv thats for sure.You never had a risk and no testing is required for your incident.What ever else is going on needs to be talked about with your doctor.Your safe from hiv infection.All the best.
Helpful - 0
thanks a ton doctor. i'm relieved now..
Helpful - 0
but doctor, since i did not wash my hand before touching my penis, is there any chance the vaginal fluid from the condom could have come in contact with the penis?
Helpful - 0
Hiv becomes inactive and unable to infect as soon as it exposed to air.Your safe.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community