HIV Prevention Community

anus&transmission

I went swiming yesterday,that`s not a big swiming pool with only one lifeguar ,and he was siting on the chair when I got into water.When I went ashore,he`s gone,so I went to sit on the chair without seeing what`s on the chair.10 minutes later,he came back,so i was about to go back to the swiming pool.But at that time,I suddenly found that there`s red soft tissue in his nose,which showed that he just had nosebleed,then I looked at the chair subconsciously,seeing there`s fuzzy blood stains on the chair,that`s his nosebleed!!!!!!!!!! His blood penetrated my swim trunks while I got all wet!!! I was so scared cause I heard that anus can be a route of transmission!!!
If he got HIV,am I risky in this case?
Will the blood penetrated my wet swiming trunks and got into my anus?
help,please...I am so worried!!!
hiv is not transmitted through inanimate objects (a chair).  once exposed to air...it becomes inactive and unable to infect.

you had NO risk.

transmission takes place INSIDE the body...when a penis is inside a vagina / anus.