HIV Prevention Community

anxious & scared

Helo people here.. i would like to ask some question here. I know my sex activity maybe would not put me on a high risk of hiv infection, but i have this 'scary' question to ask. I went to this csw place at her room where the light was so dim. She put me on with a condom & do the handjob & oral sex to me. What bothering me is what if she use a reuse condom from previous customer who maybe have hiv & other std to me? What are my risk here? Could i be infected by using a condom that has been use before by hiv person to me? I really feel scared now becoz i have a girlfriend & i dont want to infect her?  Please help me :'(
You never had an exposure.
no sex worker is going to reuse a condom.  they are very careful when it comes to condom usage.  they use condoms to protect THEMSELVES from YOU.

you had NO risk
I hope you were right. But just a worst case scenario here. what if she use the reused one? What is the possibility there? Can someone be infected from using a condom which have a hiv positive semen in a condom? Could me get infectex with hiv? It happen so fast & the room was so dark. Please help me
What do you mean by no exposure? Is using a reuse condom from previous customer who have a hiv semen in it, or the sex activity, the handjob & oral?
There are plenty of CSW that won't make you wear a condom and some will charge you more for it.The service is known as the ''natural'' service.It's becoming more common.You should always provide your own just in case.
So how would you put me on scale? Is it No Risk, Low risk or High Risk? Should i go for hiv & std test?
I would say No risk.
You mean No Risk becoz of the sexual act or becoz of the condom reused part? Please help me others moderators :'(
Can you please answer me nurseqirl. I see that you are working in this health environment & i do hope you can give your point of view here from my concern
No risk.
First of all are you sure she re-use a condom? Very unlikely. Anyways hand job and oral sex is no HIV risk.
Is it No Risk for the (if) reused condom too?