HIV Prevention Community

brief sucked by CSW in Jakarta + sucking nipple

Hello everybody,
This is my (me too) story, Okay...
I am 24 YO Male, Indonesian, I have never ever had sex act before I was call massage therapist when I'm in Jakarta, after she massages my back, she offer me "Fit man therapy" that's mean handjob, then i agree... after that, I lick and suck her nipple also then she briefly lick and suck my dick (unprotected insertive oral sex), then I agree because I though saliva cannot transmit HIV, I EJACULATE in her mouth after 1-2 minutes receiving oral...  
Now 2 months or 9 weeks after the incident... I am feeling so GUILTY, So Stupid, I am scare what if I get HIV? I am so depressed , I am scare to get tested (what if it will be false positive?) because I know it zero risk, but still very worried, every night I must read posting in this forum, I have find match advices with my mind. Okay that's my story, I have much similar stories with another person in this forum but I want to know directly your ADVICE and RESPOND to make my QUALITY of LIFE become just like I never did this incident ...
Thanx for Helping me...
Please educate me about Insertive oral sex, Is it really ZERO RISK?
why thebody.com always say its very little risk and suggest to get tested?
("_")
You are over reacting and worrying for nothing because you never had a risk via oral sex because saliva renders the virus inactive and therefore unable to infect you.You're safe.No testing required at all.
Thank for your answer!
Even if I have bridge/tunnel skin at my penis (scar cause by circumcision)??
Yes,it makes no difference of the condition of your penis,still zero risk.You need to stop worrying about this and put it all behind you.
I know....but It's hard... my mood up and down, sometimes I put it all behind, some times I Look back again...
Just for make me fully trust my own mind:
1.There is not single case in a world, over all kind of penis-mouth condition, that HIV transmitted by insertive oral! Right?
2. There is not single case reported that HIV transmitted by sucking nipple? Right?
3.There is no different risk to insertive man when ejaculate or not ejaculate in mouth HIV+ person? right?
THANK a lot for Giving me Scientific anwer to against my own FEAR... U make me strong..
1.correct 2.correct again. 3.Bingo,you're correct again.See,you know yourself you had no risk.Please forget all this.
Big THANX! keep in touch....
Ok,all the best.
Today i get my test result for antibody-HIV test (ELISA) 80 day post exposure, Guys it's NEGATIVE!!!!!
Can I MOVE ON? Is it conclusive?
I think yes...
What do you think..?
dear sir a sex worker suck my  penis after 47 day i do hiv test its negative
i m safe now? i m depress since that even i m negative can i do test again after 90 days  or not?
Please read through the various threads and you will see that testing was not necessary in the first place, as is confirmed by your negative result.