can ars symptoms be contagious to others?

surfing the internet about the ars symptoms was a bad idea and i cant find my answers and desperate to find it here. i cant sleep because i keep thinking about all of the stuffs thats happening to my body. On March 23rd, i had sex with a  thai sex worker in my country and (fyi: sex workers there are paid with high amount of salary) so we started with an unprotected blowjob for like 2 mins and i realized that this is so wrong so i decided to use a condom for safety. after that i change my condom to a new one and started having sex for 2 mins cant last long i admit it. after that we continue to have sex again with condom and only lasted for another 2 minutes. a week later i went back to the place wanting to have sex but we eventually didnt do anything.. we only laying down naked and the sex worker gave me a massage without any clothes on and after we finished she sat down naked and 5 mins later i sat down at the exact place where she sat naked and i dont know until now whether her fluid may get my anus or not, theres no penetration in this accident. and i forgot to say that i dont know whether the condom is broken or not when i had sex with the thai sex worker but as long as i remember she put a lube before we actually had sex. a month after that i develop a fever, and a sore throat.. i went to the doctor imidiately and ask the doctor to gave me an injection to make the fever go down but it didnt work so the second day i still have the fever but theres this big red spot on my chest which is itchy.. at this point my mind started to get crazy.. the next day another rash appear on my side upper rips both sides which is itch and theres also rash at the back of my shoulder which is very itchy.. i cant sleep because of the itchiness.on the third day one of my sibling get a fever like flu symptoms but no rash. on the fifth day i went to a doctor to check on my health i still have a fever but its better with an itchy rash with the same spots the doctor said that my blood vessels burst and creating those rash that appear on my ribs. my mind is getting crazier after getting the diagnosis. he gave me some medicine to give some relief on the itchy part but it seems not working. on the 6th day my fever almost completely gone but i still feel kinda weak but that day i wore a multi layered clothing and tight shoe for special occasion and the next day the fever is completely gone but theres like a maculopapular rash alike that appears on my both arms (only the elbow part is itchy) and the foot having this many red spots looks like petichae but red spots on chest, side ribs and back shoulder started to fading. i went to the doctor the next day and the doctor said it might be measle so she gave me medicine called hexilon. after i took this hexilon my rash on arm is gone but my foot petichae rash is still there. but after i took hexilon for 2 days the rash clear up but my foot need maybe a week later to clear up. when i took hexilon my sibling who has this flu symptom started to develop an itchy rash the whole body and i asked my sibling to take the same medicine that i took which is hexilon and 3 or 4 days later it cleared up. im now still paranoid about this and still dont know what to do.. please anyone help..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That is a long story and has no periods. Below are the risks for HIV. Can you summarize by listing if you have any of the 3 listed?
HIV is instantly inactivated in air and also in saliva which means it is effectively dead so it can't infect from touching, external rubbing or oral activities. It doesn't matter if you and they were actively bleeding or had cuts at the time either because the HIV is effectively dead.  
Only 3 adult risks are the following:
1. unprotected penetrating vaginal with a penis
2. unprotected penetrating anal sex with a penis
3. sharing needles that you inject with. Knowing these 3 are all you need to know to protect yourself against HIV. The situation you describe is a long way from any of these 3.
Even with blood, lactation, cuts, rashes, burns, etc the air or the saliva does not allow inactivated virus to infect from touching, external rubbing or oral activities. The above HIV science is 40 years old and very well established.
Helpful - 0
thankyou for answering my post i really do appreciate it...

on 23 march : had sex with a thai sex worker with a 2 mins of unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex (not sure whether the condom broke or not)

on 30 march: went back to the same place did a naked massage no penetration, sat down at the same place where the sex worker sat and im not sure whether any vaginal fluid gets my anus or what

26th of april:got a fever and a sore throat went to the doctor but no result

27th of april : one big red spot on chest and a fever (not a maculopapular only one big red spot and very itch)

28th of april : still have the fever and itchy skin the whole body and i started to scratch it at night because i cant sleep because of the itchiness.

29th of april: fever is slightly better but rashes appear at the place where i scratch it which is at both side of my ribs and both side of my shoulder which is really itchy and does not look like a maculopapular rash. and at this day my sibling gets a fever but no rash

30th of april: went to a blood check for a normal checkup (no hiv test) only for testing how well my kidney and other organs work. and the result my kidney actually have a high result than what is should be.

31th of april: fever is slightly gone and still have this itchy skin problem so i went to a doctor and he touched my side ribs rash and start to push it down a bit and he said that its a blood vessel burst rash and he said a virus can cause that but we still dont know. the night, i need to wear a multi layered clothing which was really hot and cant stand it

1st of april: both of my elbow started to itch and when i start scratch my elbow all of my arms start to develop this kind of maculopapular rash but its mild but it makes me paranoid. later at night my sibling got rash and its red and its really itchy but im not sure its the same rash and disease or not.

2nd of april: fever is gone, red spot on chest is gone, on ribs is gone and back of shoulder is gone only the arm left. when i went to to the doctor the doctor checked it and said it was measles and she said that rashes will be gone in order. so im guessing shes right. first it appeared on my chest then my ribs then my back at the shoulder and its gone now. she gave me hexilon and when i took it the rash is gone but i came back and at night i drank it again and its completely gone.

on 3rd of april: i asked my sibling to also drink hexilon and it also cleared up the problem in a few days

i heard that hexilon is a medicine that decreases your immune system's response to various diseases to reduce symptoms such as swelling, pain, and allergic-type reactions.  i wonder if this medicine also decreases the ars symptoms if i have it.

I asked "Can you summarize by listing if you have any of the 3 listed? " None of the episodes you listed match the 3 so you had no risk. No risk=no disease=no ARS

You need to move on from your HIV theories that make no sense since you don't have HIV.
thankyou so much for the answer i appreciate it..

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community