can very very deep kiss transmit AIDS

I am 24, young man,  have many very deep kisses with a girl (10 seconds / a time).   when I find that my  gum bleeding (because we have tasted it), I stop kissing.   her gum's colour  is pink(may be health ,but if her gum is bleeding too, and if the girl has AIDS,  will i be  infected ? ).
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, you can not get HIV through kisses, irrespective of their "depth" and state of mutual oral hygiene.
Everything you need to know is here on your other thread. Seek therapy or talk to your doctor about your HIV phobia if your country allows you to do this, because you are wasting your young life in fear over nothing.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/for-HIV-help/show/2989616#post_14228880
Can you help me to see my understanding?
1.if AIDS infect from mouth to mouth, the  person who will be infected need to have a wound like tooth extraction, not the small wound like bleeding gums  even if it is bleeding. And the person who has AIDS needs to have a big wound too.
2.There are also some data that show that three to four drops of blood (about 200μl, we mean blood) are exposed to bleeding wounds ,the wound is about half of the size of a thumbnail.Is this data right?
saliva is a hypotonic solution. together with sldl enzyme, it lyses the viral envelop of hiv, making it unable to infect. other enzymes bind to it to prevent it from infecting any cd4 t cell.
conclusion, u wont be infected
Seek therapy or talk to your doctor about your HIV phobia because you are mentally suffering for nothing.
May I ask you one last question.
my balanus touched her vaginal secretion(her orgasm). there is no insert. But my foreskin got caught in my pubic hair . It's a little bit painful but no cut. will I be infected?  (the whole process without condom. I never insert. just touch.)
If it's all right, I'll never think about it. thank you !!!

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community