HIV Prevention Community

concerned about possible hiv infection

Hello im a 31 yr old white male had 2 experiences with anal sex with guys without condoms both said they were hiv neg, 9 months later i have some fatigue and burning eyes also slight swollen glands underneath my jaw also some tingling in my left foot and hands no fever rashes or anything like that. Should i be concerned about being hiv poz?
You had unprotected anal sex of course you should be concern. You can test now and your test will be conclusive.
Were you the giver or the receiver?
Doesn't matter he was at risk and the only way to know his status is by testing.
i was the reciever
Go test an obtain your results and start useing condoms.
Everyone obviously knows there is a risk with unprotected sex. But, some forms are more riskier than others. I do not like to assume.
No one is assuming. He had unprotected penetrative anal sex and he needs to test to know his status.