HIV Prevention Community

could this be a rash related to HIV?

http://tinypic.com/r/f9fmeh/7
How about you tell us what your exposure was first.
Needless to say I'm a little anxious. I had protected sex but the condom broke and there was about 1-2 minutes of unprotected sex, but no climax. I am a male, and was with a female. A friend (NOT A PROSTITUTE, LET'S BE REAL). Any help would be appreciated.
3 months is when you can obtain a conclusive test. You can ask the woman to be tested which should give you some confort if the result is negative. But test at 3 months for you.

We don't look at pictures. We nor do Dr's ever use symptoms to diagnosis HIV.
you have reason to think your friend has hiv?????   it's highly unlikely she does...most ppl dont.
Dermatologist claims that it's shingles. Now I'm really concerned.
Testing is the only answer to your questions and fears. Very unlikely you were infected though.