HIV Prevention Community

could this be hiv?

hello.best regards for your help and attention.I'm a man 26 years old. I need a well experienced person about (STD's) to help me.1 month after an unprotected  sex I got sick and had these signs:pimples on my lappets(the first and main sign witch remains a few still now),white tongue,squirt...I got a doctor and I was under treatment using some drugs :phloconazol,metronidazol,sephazolin,..I got better slowly and sickness signs disappeared, I was tested for HIV 4 times by ELISA and KEMIDOMINESANS(I don know this method's difference with ELISA but a lab dr. told me it's more accurate than elisa) tests,they were all negative.my last hiv test was NEGATIVE( 3.5 months after sex),
and other lab results are so:
ESR=2 and EOZINOPHIL=1% & LYMPHOSYTE=29%,(lymph count was 40% before,when I was badly sick)
Now it's 5 months past I don't have any problem or previous illness signs,just there is a few hair lose and pimples on my lappets appear sometimes.today I got a pimple on my neck and I see ear pimples haven't gone away perfectly!

MY QUESTION: I had some signs (similar to hiv infection) during my illness,can we say that if they were really due to hiv infection the tests sholud be positive also(3 MONTHS AFTER RELATION)?IS THIS IDEA TRUE?
in other words can we say that if someone were infected with hiv and his tests were negative in first six months,SURELY HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY SIGNS IN BODY?  WHAT DO YOU GUESS ABOUT NEXT TEST"S RESULT IN 6 MONTHS ACCORDING TO ALL ABOVE?COULD THERE BE HIV STILL?IF NO,WHAT I'M INFECTED WITH?SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.I WISH YOU WOULD GUIDE ME,
send to my mail the answer:
***@****
your test at 3.5 months is reliable and conclusive...no further testing is needed.

continue to work with your doctor if you are sick...it's not related to hiv.