Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

could this be hiv?

hello.best regards for your help and attention.I'm a man 26 years old. I need a well experienced person about (STD's) to help me.1 month after an unprotected  sex I got sick and had these signs:pimples on my lappets(the first and main sign witch remains a few still now),white tongue,squirt...I got a doctor and I was under treatment using some drugs :phloconazol,metronidazol,sephazolin,..I got better slowly and sickness signs disappeared, I was tested for HIV 4 times by ELISA and KEMIDOMINESANS(I don know this method's difference with ELISA but a lab dr. told me it's more accurate than elisa) tests,they were all negative.my last hiv test was NEGATIVE( 3.5 months after sex),
and other lab results are so:
ESR=2 and EOZINOPHIL=1% & LYMPHOSYTE=29%,(lymph count was 40% before,when I was badly sick)
Now it's 5 months past I don't have any problem or previous illness signs,just there is a few hair lose and pimples on my lappets appear sometimes.today I got a pimple on my neck and I see ear pimples haven't gone away perfectly!

MY QUESTION: I had some signs (similar to hiv infection) during my illness,can we say that if they were really due to hiv infection the tests sholud be positive also(3 MONTHS AFTER RELATION)?IS THIS IDEA TRUE?
in other words can we say that if someone were infected with hiv and his tests were negative in first six months,SURELY HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY SIGNS IN BODY?  WHAT DO YOU GUESS ABOUT NEXT TEST"S RESULT IN 6 MONTHS ACCORDING TO ALL ABOVE?COULD THERE BE HIV STILL?IF NO,WHAT I'M INFECTED WITH?SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.I WISH YOU WOULD GUIDE ME,
send to my mail the answer:
***@****
1 Responses
186166 tn?1385262982
your test at 3.5 months is reliable and conclusive...no further testing is needed.

continue to work with your doctor if you are sick...it's not related to hiv.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.